Friday, December 31, 2004

wow!
another year gone!
funny how time flies and how things happen, and we barely have the time to actually think about what we learned,
and those subtle lessons that we missed.
and the way we've grown
and changed
and matured
and regressed....

yeah...its time to cherish all those moments too...
the bad ones..
the ones that made me cry when i remember the lives of people who were once in my life.
those that died way too young
those that suffered..and only God knows why..

and also to those punks who quite frankly,
it was time to get them outta my life coz they were holding me back
but recently ive been thinking...
who benefitted most?
was it me...?
is my life better now that i dont have to deal with the drama?
and am i more fulfilled coz i weeded them out?
or was that a cheap sell out stunt?

or are they in a better place?
without me not understanding who it is that they are
and why it is that they do the things they do that just dont sit well with me
or why it is that a friendship once so strong could change over night,
and so damn drastically!!!

how different would things be if we had stuck it out
if we had actually tried to reconcile, and
agree to disagree
and focus on what made us friends in the first place?
how different would i be
if i tolerated?
lived and let live?
or maybe if i had seen that sometimes...

the problem just might be with me
and if i changed....
if i changed...
if i changed....

No comments: