Monday, December 27, 2004

...2005


closedeye-l
Originally uploaded by angeltouch.
my 2004 was about the epiphany of relationships! and boi did some parts of that suck like a nonsense. there were hurts, and disappointments and those crazy shockin moments wehre i was like 'do i know you/ who ARE you?'.
but for all of those, they were topped off with the suprising adn totally unexpected truth and genuineness of people you never thought would...

2005 for me is about cherishing!
cherishing ALL that matters to me, from the huge passions, like family, music, laughter, love, my dreads! to the tiny ones, like children laughing, those random desert dates with my peoples, and meeting a brand new person!

its about maximizing on EVERY experience, and using it to be the spice in my life, that rare accessory to the outfit that is my life!

and its about SUCCESS!! i will GET that job! Any road bump i come across just better be careful coz im running on some serious wheels and i willl NOT be stopped...(may have to take a detour...but thats alright!!)

there just is no CANT in my life for 2005!

No comments: