Wednesday, October 25, 2006

the blessings of life


so....its my birthday!
25 years of being on this earth....on the 25th day of the 10th month!
and i feel like its such a significant one...
1. its the first time in 5 years that im celebrating this birthday with the family
2. its the first time in 8 years that i have NOT had an exam or paper due on my birthday
3. its my 'crown' bday (i think thats what its called...25 on 25th)

God has been good...sooo good and I totally dont deserve the blessings that He has bestowed on me.
Good friends, an awesome family, promise of eternity...opportunities that present themselves at my door on a daily!

to all those who called/ texted/thought/wrote birthday wishes...i love you and thank you for being in my life

this is just a short one to say....life is short so seize the day
God is good...dont forget to thank Him everyday
Live today like its your last...
dont forget to let your loved ones know that you love them!

No comments: