Friday, March 18, 2005

steps forward

havnt blogged in a while on this personal site...
been kind of having that mental and internal block where u wonder whether you really are alive, breathing, experiencing the world and allowing it to experience you...or whether u are merely EXISTING!

i have a job interview today..and im a tad nervous, as i normally get before them...but its weird...this isnt the number 1 job on my list, but its a job, and i would be very silly not to take it considering im just trying to get some experience before i head back home to CHANGE the world!!!
but i keep wonderinf...what if sumthing beter comes along and ive tied myself down?
what if i want to live in a nice big city like montreal?
what if? what if?

i think thats the very reason why my every day moments are not fully experienced...i keep wasting my time with the what ifs? whos? wheres and whys that are seemingly insignificant in the whole grand schem of this stage that is my life!

1 comment:

moggaless said...

I believe the "what if" question is always with pple, even the most focussed and willed pple I have met, they secretly admit to asking this question.

Cheer up! it just goes to show, you are concerned about where you are going, what you want and where you are coming from.