Thursday, April 21, 2005

sun vs library

talk about will power!!!!
this exam period has been sunny alll the way thru...and ive been sick for most of it...and i know the reason y! its coz ive been cooped up in one of the numerous libraries that my campus boasts...breathing recycled air which, based on the concentration of bodies in the library and in such close proximity, is probably more CO2...
Meanwhile...outside...the sun is shining, the grass is freen...the naked trees have even decided that they are going to show some decency and go get some 'leaves' to wear...and every single ounce of me that grew up surrounded by trees and nature and hills and flowers...EVEN in the middle of a city....is DYING to go outside.
yet...its been 13days STRAIGHT that ive been here in the morning and left on the last nite....

why? because its my last year and im committed to NOT screwing up! i will graduate and i will be able to tell my kids that i used to spend the nite in a library after hours with the alarms on (...u know how the folks ALWAYS exaggerate their stories frm school:D:D)

anyways...one more...the last one is on SATo and then i officially have to start thinking about what im going to do with my life.
i want to work...make money...live life abit, but then i think eventually i will want to go bk to school and so...when ur done reading this..say a little prayer for me that i am able to make up my mind!

[exam music = FLOETRY!!!!! watch this space for my blog on these FEN-OHM-in-ALL women]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ang ..Super anticlimax heading your way when u are done...I malizad leo nimeachwa na alama ya swali na ya mshangao.

tutaongea soon!